If Alfred thought his behavior while he got ready for his sudden date was strange, he didn’t make a fuss of it. As promised, Bruce was knocking on Dinah’s apartment door at eight o’clock sharp.
- Bruce: I'll pick you up at 8
- Bruce: I'll make a reservation, then.
- Bruce: what time is good for you?
- Bruce: I was just wondering
- Bruce: Would you like to go to dinner?
- (picks up phone and texts)
- Bruce: Dinah, are you busy tonight?
Magic!Anon-You suddenly feel very compelled to go on a date with DInah
You know what? It has been a while since I’ve seen Dinah. Next to Clark, she’s probably my best friend. And she’s a lot more…. attractive, than Clark, and….
I wonder if she’s doing anything tonight
I don’t know what you’re talking about. So, what should we name it? Personally, I like the name Damian.
do you think Ollie will be upset, because this could get sort of awkward…